- History of the establishment of history committee of the Ichthyological Society of Japan
- To engage editorial work on the society history, the board has decided to start “The Project of Editorial Work on the History of the Ichthyological Society of Japan” and establish the “Editorial Committee of the Society History” in September 2002.
- Roles of the committee
- Investigation and report of the Ichthyological Society of Japan and history of ichthyology.
- Collection and report of information that shall be gathered from those who have contributed to advancement of ichthyology.
- Committee members
- Chairperson: Masayoshi Hayashi
Member: Seishi Kimura, Kyu Okabe, Kazuo Sakamoto
Adviser: Keiichi Matsuura